Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Update

Well, I've got that mojo back.  Been pushing myself hard in the gym and focusing on the diet portion much more.  Still difficult to stay under 2K KCal Net, but working out, being active helps to offset some of that.  I know the action/reward shouldn't be as direct as activity/food, but that's the way I'be been treating it and it's been working better for me.  If I have a rest day and try to stay under 2KKCal, I'm hungry all day.  Being active and eating more helps me feel better and fuller throughout the day.  I've also noticed that while on this cutting routine, drinking lots of water and continuing to take the OEP helps me forget that I'm hungry.

I have noticed I've been getting more night sweats lately, woke up a few times this week drenching wet with sweat.  A little abnormal... often my head would do that, but now it's my whole body.

Off to judge a debate tournament right now and I'll be in FL next week for work, but will continue to stay active and try to provide an update mid-week.

Cheers!!

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment