Tuesday, February 7, 2012

5 Months in... time to shock the system

So, I've been doing "this" now for a little over 5 months now... I have quite a start to my body transformation under way, but have been feeling like I was running out of steam lately... not pushing myself as hard in the gym, bailing out on my cardio routines to go downstairs and lift instead, taking breaks from healthy eating, and kinda feeling down on myself for doing so.

New Dedication


I'll be here blogging daily, showing what I've done to improve myself, what I've eaten, and what progress I'm making.

I'm starting a new, "Cutting" phase (no... not that kind of cutting), where I will hopefully lose fat, while trying to retain as much muscle mass as possible.  Time to get these muscles out from under the blanket they've been hiding.

Plan


Low Calories - Balanced Macro-Diet
Sub 2000KCal Net Daily should lead to 2lbs/week loss

Correctly Timed Nutrition -
Carbs earlier on in the day but almost eliminated in the evening.

Eating nutritious, whole foods.

Lots of Water - 1.5 Gallons/Day

Vitamins - AMP Ripped Vitapack

NO SODA

Use of Thermogenic Fat-Burner on Non-Workout days - Oxyelite Pro

Better Sleep Cycle -
Seriously, sticking to 10:30PM-7AM daily sleeping schedule, which means turning off TV, Computer, Phone and iPad at 9:30PM.

Increased Cardio activity -
30 Minutes at end of workout on Workout Days
>40 Minutes on Non-Workout Days

Oh yeah... here's my 5 Month Progress Photos!!






No comments:

Post a Comment